Survival Guide to Homelessness

No matter where you go, there you are.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

A Note to International Readers

This blog is heavy on advice that works in America. This isn't because I am an egocentric American that doesn't realize that not everyone is from Los Angeles. It's just because I only write about what I know, and I haven't been most other places. If I talk about a solution like the Automobile Association of America (AAA) and you have some alternative for another part of the world, please, I implore you to share it.

That's what comments are for.

2 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger tvpartytonight said...

Very similar to your AAA, here in Canada, the CAA are a lovely bunch of people. Definetely a great company to sign up with. The local gas station in my area of the city swipes your CAA card for more minutes free.

 
At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
I am a twenty two year old male who will be hitting "rock bottom" starting January 3, 2006 this site is very informative and think of me when your reading this. I have other options than being homeless but i have been a crack dealer for a year and made no real profit because once again i was spending all my money on hotels and food. I am taking this route because its the honest thing to do. I feel bad for ruining peoples lives and putting them on the streets that I myself have put myself in their shoes to legally work my way up from the bottom. Its a personal challenge but i have been here before and im still alive. I need all the support I can get so if you want to chat i will check my email regualarly just put the subject How are things. All i need to survive is a few caring individuals who want to ask my how things are going and to keep on trucking be strong and have faith. I thank the lord for this site and i thank the creator for enduring such hardships to make it available for me to use myself. thank you.

Ryan
Pantera_421@hotmail.com
Fort Sask, AB, Canada

 

Post a Comment