Survival Guide to Homelessness

No matter where you go, there you are.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Ridiculous Site News

I was just given a gmail invite courtesy of the nice people at Xikita, a pretty personal blog which chronicles the life and times of some friends. I'm sure they'd like people to cruise by and say hi, not least because they are using Blog Explosion to generate some traffic.

My new gmail account is HomelessnessATgmailDOTcom. Replace the AT and DOT with the appropriate symbols.

I'm selling some books on eBay, in an effort both to lighten my load and to raise some Christmas cash. If you like great big reference books on all sorts of topics, please check it out. My eBay id is Mutiny226. I'll be listing a lot of them over the next few days.

If anyone knows of a method that I can take credit cards at a reasonable rate, other than PayPal, please let me know. I've had to turn down a couple of nice donations because I don't want to incur the fees from PayPal for the right to take credit cards. I am limited to accepting bank or available funds.

Oh, and while we're at it, be sure and check out Best of Blogs Awards. Cool people have nominated me in both Best Blog and Best New Blog categories. Who knew people were actually going to want to read this stuff?

Thus endeth the commercial nonsense. Now back to your regularly scheduled internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment