Survival Guide to Homelessness

No matter where you go, there you are.

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving

Remember, no matter who you are, or what your circumstance, there is much to be thankful for every day of your life.

Life is what you make of it.

I am on holiday, seeing family and friends in distant lands and that's why I haven't been contributing to the blog. As I travel, I've been interviewing police on what their attitudes are toward the homeless. It is a fascinating reality that you can only ask questions about homelessness when you cannot be oppressed for being homeless. I will report a little on what I've found later.

Meanwhile, take joy and find comfort in your life. You deserve the very best. Be sure you think kindly thoughts about yourself and are generous with others. A proper attitude is the best and most productive gift you can give.

1 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger Lioness said...

Amen.

 

Post a Comment